Yes indeed, there is. However, you would have to use the Sales Navigator in combination with the Linked Helper. Here are the steps to follow:
● Open LinkedIn Sales Navigator and start your advanced lead search.
● Choose from the drop down boxes under the different search categories you wish to use. For example, Industry, Country, Titles, Company, Relationship (second connections), and years with the company.
● Hit Search and wait for results.
● Open Linked Helper and choose the Second Tab and then hit the box.
● Scroll down to Collect, Select, & Invite 2nd & 3rd contacts.
● Create a new invites list and name it.
● Go to Collect profiles from search for extraction and click it on.
● After it has ran for awhile turn it Off.
● Under the Second tab, click on Extract Collected Profiles.
● Stop Profile Extraction
● Export your information into either Excel or Google Sheets
● Download CSV
● Go to Lead book and hit import
● Now Upload
● Go to your spreadsheet for results.